Tuesday, November 3, 2009

shorts.

well, learned my lesson the hard way. yesterday evening I was walking down the street on my way to get a cold tusker. a rather shabby looking, possibly mentally confused man asked my friend, denis, for some money. denis said no and the man turned to me and asked. I said no as well.

I should've mentioned I was wearing shorts. not short shorts. I mean on a normal sized person the shorts I was wearing might have been short but on me they were fairly modest. and it was hot and humid. I stick out anyway, no matter what clothes I wear I'm still white, why shouldn't I at least be comfortable in the blistering african heat. here's why:

after I told the man "no" I passed him. and as I passed he took his dirty, long finger-nailed hand and reached right up my shorts for a full ass grab. and I freaked. I batted his hand away, turned around and let loose some of the most foul language I've ever unleashed on another human being. my friend denis grabbed me and pulled me away, clearly confused why I'd instantaneously lost my mind.

two tuskers later I calmed down...

No comments:

Post a Comment