Monday, August 31, 2009

twelve hours.


getting to nairobi was a journey. boston to london, twelve hours in london, london to nairobi. from boston to london I sat next to a chill guy from australia. he’d just completed a regatta in nova scotia and accused me of giving him poisoned gum. he was on his way to visit family in the UK and sportingly explored london with me for a few hours. thanks sean.

I met up with josuĂ© in the afternoon. he took me to a pub for beer, fish and chips. classic london, I’m told. thanks josuĂ©.

twelve hours in london and I figured out the tube, saw buckingham palace, big ben, london bridge, parliament, westminster abbey and loads more old stuff, drank loads of coffee, ate brit food and walked til I thought my legs would fall off. not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment