Saturday, December 19, 2009

uganda.

gabe and I are in uganda. first we went whitewater rafting and bungee jumping (three times each) on the nile in jinja. totally epic. no worries there are videos of it all.

now we're in kabale - we trekked to see mountain gorillas in bwindi nat'l park. the experience it nearly indescribable - but I'll do my best as soon as I get more time.

today we're trying to get to tanzania - then ferry across lake victoria - and then onto to see some big animals in serengeti nat'l park.

merry christmas to all - in case we don't see internet before the holidays. its too hot here to celebrate christmas.

Gabe is loving Africa - I think and hope. especially riding bodabodas (motorcycles) all around the uganda countryside.

love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment